Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I LOVE SWING DANCING!

Recently a group of my friends decided to go Swing Dancing! It was so much fun! I loved it so much.  I ended up going back two days later! It was interesting to learn to follow though I must say.  I'm used to dancing on my own, but here you dance with a partner.  Learning to listen to the meticulous gestures and moves that let you know what you are supposed to do next is no easy task! I'm getting there though!

I can't wait to go back again and I highly suggest it to everyone! It's a great way to get out there and be sociable and most of all, just have FUN!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelley! I just typed in Swing Dance to my browser and this blog came up. I'm also in Minneapolis, graduated from Crown College recently and am sold out for Jesus Christ. I'm also interested in getting in with a group of beginners and learning to swing dance. On the long shot that you don't think I'm super creepy by contacting a complete stranger that is interested in God and swing dance, would you have recommendations for a good place to dance here in the area? my email is girl4god88@gmail.com. Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you really enjoyed the Swing dance! How about your friends? Did they enjoy and continue attending the dance class? Now, I’m inspired to try out Swing dancing! I’ll make sure to bring my own partner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! There are a solid group of friends that go quite often. Everyone has really fallen in love with it. I highly suggest swing dancing, go if you haven't!

    @Georgia, I'm so sorry I didn't see your comment till now but if you are still interested, there are several places close to Minneapolis that have swing dancing. One that I know of is Social Dance Studio. Feel free to check them out. They have beginner classes all the way up to experienced and it is really cheap!

    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete